Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Seeing my Third Eye Chakra - Beautiful White-Violet bouncing Energy Vibrating in Different Harmonics


This topic is related to Cymatics, Quantum Shells, 3D-Harmonics, Nervous Plexuses, Yogic Chakras, Tantra-Yantra and Rangoli

I am very impressed by the knowledge of 2D and 3D Vibrations of Energy by the Yogic Masters. 

Today for the first time in my Yogic Path of 20 plus years, I saw the Third Eye, or Anjana Chakra, Vibrations visually.  They were like the 3D Harmonics of Physics, the 3D Quantum Sub-Shells, and Cyamatic Vibrations.

I would encourage read to go to Youtube and watch Videos on Cymatics, the Science and Study of Vibrations, which first reminded me of Rangoli.

Rangoli is Indian tradition where they lay 2D Pattterns in front of the house or in the Sanctum Sanctorum or Axis Mundi.

When one studies the 3D Harmonics and Quantum Sub-Shells, one understands how 3D Vibration of Energy happens.

I was lucky to see my Third Eye Nervous Plexus's Energy Vibrate in Dance of Energy in 3D!