Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Perfect Being For This World

For a long time I was aspiring and searching for Truth in many ways.

I was also trying to heal my son with 40% Brain Loss and when doctors till Stanford had given up. He had lost everything. I had lost my first doll of my childhood which came 32 years later. My childhood was challenged as my mother and father had the same dream that I was the Mother of my Father, and this freaked out my Mother. In Indian traditions they are are the classic enemies. So I sustained an eye injury and lost my vision in the left eye. I had share of my abuses and learnt to stay hungry and take a lot of physical abuse.

So I thought once I reach Self Realization, that is it. Everyone can be Self Realized. All they need to do and believe that they can do it. They have to find their way but for me I concluded Yoga and Vedanta can make it happen.  And a real-life painful episode makes one hungry to look outside the box. In fighting, the Nature reveals its secrets.

When we are born, we are eager to experience the Bhogi.  In extreme, we are like Animals, and become slave. We suffer sorry and happiness, and do not know how to live life. We develop Anger, Ego, and Negative Emotions. We become liars, cheaters, politicians, selfish, and so on. Very few politicians are true Leaders. Most of them are doing for themselves. Same can be said about the Manager Leaders. Very few of them are sincere and most of them are doing it for their own sake. We develop Greed for Material Belongings and Power as if they are the source of Happiness. But in turn, someone of us realize this is not the end!

Then we turn to Spiritualism. There are many paths. For me it was Yoga, Meditation, Vedenta. Hard Work in Technology, Sacrifice of Sleep and Selfish Desires, Truth, Science, Matt, History, Sanskrit, Scriptures, etc., and they were my means.

But I faced a lot of challenges facing the Material World. I felt I had become the Socrates and Meera. The world did not understand me. The nail that stands out get beaten, so is the Japanese saying.

Later I realized, the Adi Yogi Shiva, or the Most Ancient Yogi was both - Bhogi and Yogi! Yogis have their Chakras excited above the Heart level but may be bordering for Compassion and Love for Others. Please see my post on Personality Types. But the Bhogi is enjoying all the lower Chakras, starting from Flight and Fight Responses for Survival and the Swadisth Chakra or the Chakra meant for Sex and Pleasure.

A perfect being should be residing in all Chakras at the appropriate times. In Indian History, King Janak was one of them, besides Shiva.

The other two later Yogis, Hanuman and Bhisma Pita were both vowed Sexual Abstinence. Now I understand why this is important to become Self Realized. The sacrifice of the Senses triggers compensation to the rise of the Higher Being. My Adult life was more or less like this. But this limits to be Yogi only,

BTW, Hanuman was a Giant and Ape Man, like Yeti, Sasquatch, Barefoot, etc., where Man co-lived with Humans. The word "human" goes to "H(an)uman".