Friday, March 25, 2011

What is Superior - Heart or Brain

We have been taught that Brain is superior. I have read in scriptures that the seat of the soul is in the Heart. But I now think the Ancients are correct. In heart transplantation, one can carry a heart by itself in a ice pack box, but not a brain! That is a big proof that Heart is superior!! It can last without brain for sometime!! But brain can not last without heart giving blood supply of oxygen and nutritions. But Prana can sustain even Brain without Oxygen, which is what Yogis do (who go underground or underwater for weeks and hours).

Then my experiences in Kundalini awakening, the rising of the Energy made my heart (anantakarNa or anhata chakra, which means timeless causeless perpetual hub) also vibrate violently. It is one of the reasons once my wife saw my T-Shirt vibration but that time it was part of the HA issues.

Then I have one day felt the Anjana Chakra (forehead) vibrate. (There is a flap at the base the nose which also slowly flaps when one is holding breath but that is a mechanical part and not related to the subtle vibration).

Otherwise my lowers Chakras and other minor Chakras vibrate in different parts of the body. Sometimes they vibrate as individual or collective centers in Dissonance form, sometimes as co-ordinated centers in "zero" Resonance form, and sometimes in Resonance with the Outside Prana in interactive variations with the "Infinite" Prana.

Later, my Cardio of 65+ years told me, that people who are awakened to the "other side" experience this vibration and he had one patient 25 years back who had similar experiences.