Saturday, January 28, 2017

Cosmic Particles/Energy for Faster Healing

When one injures ones hard or soft tissues, many times Heat and Infra Red Therapy is applied for faster healing. The process accelerates blood flow.

I experienced similar miraculous healing after falling on my middle and lower back from approximate height of 2 or 3 feet at the age of 57!  I was trying to lift myself from squatting position on hard floor, with hardest rating, without hand and fallen hard!

Going to bed I felt I had been badly injured, and could not exert pressure on the painful points while sleeping.  I was awake most night because of the pain and thought that the first thing in morning I had to do was to see an Ortho.

The same time, I was experiencing my usual lower nervous plexuses or chakra's vibrating.  It appeared some entity next to me was also vibrating my bed!

It is so confusing that one tends to believe that some outer being is visiting you or your own Subtle Body is rocking! Sometimes, I have rocked chair while sitting and at one time a person across table when this happened.  Have also seen lose T-Shirt vibrating in front of Heart area, post HAs and my wife witnessing it!  The process is akin to something like Out of Body experiences, experienced by many and even a noted Neuro Surgeon.

My scientific temperament has justified this with one's body's most Subtle "Space" Energy, or Subtle Body, resonating with the External Universal Prana or Dark Energy.

Every moment, through one's body, millions of Neutrinos are passing though without one experiencing them.  They are strange particles to even Scientists who study them.  In my opinion they are the carriers of Dark Energy or Prana.

Next morning I woke up, and found my damaged areas had stopped paining and healed, except for some sore areas in other parts of the body because of extra exerting to alleviate the affected areas.

In the Energy Stack of Realities, Neutrinos are even more fundamental to Photon, and Neutrinos surpass Photons in overall speed in their journey from the core of Sun! The photons keep getting absorbed and released by atom's electrons and thus slowing them down. 

For a long time, the Photon has been the most subtle energy for Scientists but for Yogis it was always the Prana.

In the path of Yoga, one can start tapping into the lowest levels of Realities of Energies, as one awakens up to them.

It is like a Singer getting trained to manipulate the subtle energies in chords to make finest of sounds!  In path of Yoga, the 3-Track or Advance Singers (like Sonu Nigam, Jagjeet Singh or Mahedi Hasan) do not manually move the muscles but change the thoughts to make things happen.  It is like someone doing Handless Anu Loma Viloma. I can also do both.  I have an article posted on this in the blog.